Today, the Greenlawn Family will provide a high quality education in a safe environment that lays the foundation for all students to become life-long learners.
All students will be dismissed at 12:10 P.M. on Wednesday, December 20th. There will be no after care provided.
We will be hosting our annual Winter Sing-A-Long on Tuesday, December 19th at the various times listed below. Students may wear appropriate pajamas with sleeves to school. Pre-K: 9:00 Kindergarten: 9:45 1st: 10:30 2nd: 11:15 3rd: 1:00 4th: 1:45 5th: 2:30
We are accepting nonperishable food items from December 4-18.
We will be hosting our annual Accelerated Reader Bike Give-A-Way on Wednesday, December 13th. We would like to thank the Dawn Busters Kiwanis Club for sponsoring this event again this year!
Upcoming District Events
- 12/13/2017 - Fall EOC Window Closes (Grades 9-12)
- 12/19/2017 - 12/20/2017 - Middle/High exam days (half day in Middle and High schools)
- 12/20/2017 - Early Dismissal in Elementary/K-8
- 12/20/2017 - End of second marking period
- See Full Calendar
Upcoming School Events
- Dec 4, 2017 PBIS Food Drive
- Dec 13, 2017 Box Top Winners 5th Grade Dress Down Day
- Dec 14, 2017 Students in 1-5 Grades May Wear a Christmas Shirt for $1.00 Donation
- Dec 19, 2017 Winter Programs
- Dec 20, 2017 Half-Day Dismissal at 12:10 P.M.